community

community It’s Windermere Cup Week 2017! Windermere Welcomes China to 31st Windermere Cup This Saturday For the past 31 years, Windermere Real Estate and the University of Washington have joined together to host the annual Windermere Cup rowing regatta, which brings the world’s best crews to Seattle to compete against the nationally acclaimed UW men’s and women’s teams. Held annually on […]
bellevue 2017 Annual Shredding Event Taxes done? Boxes of  old documents? Join us at our annual shredding event at Windermere Bellevue South.
community Commitment to Service One of my favorite podcasts is Happier by Gretchen Rubin.  In her weekly podcast, she focuses on the little things, the actionable items we can do on a daily basis to bring joy and happiness to our world and those around us.  In a recent episode they featured the Five Love Languages, a book by […]
bellevue Local Holiday Light Shows Ready to lift your spirits? Shimmering light shows are a brilliant way to celebrate the winter holiday season. Grab a warm coat and go exploring in gardens, zoos and even on the water.  Here are five local venues that are worth braving the cold to see…
community Happy Veterans Day On this day and everyday THANK YOU to all the Veterans who have answered the call.
bellevue Bellevue Schools Foundation When we moved to Bellevue, it was because of the schools.  My daughter, Mary was 5 years old and getting ready to start kindergarten.   We found Somerset Elementary, not only because of their test scores and achievements, but also because of the parent involvement.  They had 100% PTSA participation. Getting a good education is more […]
community We’ve Got You Covered Windermere and the Seattle Seahawks have partnered in our #tacklehomelessness campaign.  For every home game tackle made by the Seahawks, the Windermere Foundation is donating $100 to YouthCare, a non-profit that provides support services to homeless youth throughout the Puget Sound area. Now we’re excited to announce Windermere’s “We’ve Got You Covered” winter clothing drive benefiting YouthCare. Here’s what […]
community Octoberfest 2016 Octoberfest is a time for pumpkin patches, harvest festivals and haunted houses.  Enjoy fall in the Northwest at some of these favorites. Wear your boots and grab a jacket.  Get ready to experience a bit of farm life, and make some fall memories! Remlinger Farms 32610 NE 32nd St, Carnation 98014 ~ Saturday & Sunday […]
Don't Miss Our Next Post
Subscribe Now
community Key to Hope Luncheon 2016 I was delighted to serve with Joan Caine as co-chair for the Plymouth Housing Group – 13th Annual Key to Hope Luncheon.  This year’s event theme “Beyond Stability: The Healing Power of the Arts” celebrated the power of the arts to help formerly homeless men and women heal and leave life on the streets for good. We […]
community #TackleHomelessness This year I am proud to be a part of something special.  Windermere Real Estate is the Official Real Estate Company of the Seattle Seahawks… and that is exciting in itself, but I’m even more proud of how this partnership is being used to help homeless youth in our community. Since 1989, The Windermere Foundation […]
community Happy Independence Day!
community Community Service Day 2016 For this year's Community Service Day, the brokers at Windermere Bellevue South helped Mountains to Sound Greenway clean up Lake Sammamish State Park. The Mountains to Sound Greenway brings together the urban and rural landscape connecting the 1.5 million acres surrounding Interstate 90. Their mission is to lead and inspire action to "conserve and enhance the […]
community Free Recycling Event Time for Spring Cleaning.  Bring all your recyclable items (working or not) to the event. This Saturday, May 28th to Windermere Bellevue South. ALL RECYCLING SERVICES ARE FREE! Items to Bring:  Any electronics working or non, whole or parts –  Computers & Parts, Printers, Fax Machines, Phones, Record Players, Speakers, Radios, Game Systems, VCRs, Christmas Tree […]
community spring ahead
community Windermere Foundation Infographic If you’ve bought or sold a home through Windermere Real Estate, you’re a part of the Windermere Foundation, and you’ve helped make a positive difference in the lives of your neighbors in need. The following infographic shows the types of services funded by the Windermere Foundation, and illustrates how even a small amount can make […]
community Pumpkin Carving Photo Contest Fall is one of my favorite seasons – the turning leaves, a pumpkin spice latte, a morning walk in the crisp fall air. All of which has inspired our next contest!  We’re looking for your most creative pumpkins. Whether spooky, funny, friendly or frightening, we want to see your creative designs. You can even do a no-carve design. Need ideas? […]
community Plymouth Housing Group – Key to Hope   Today I had the pleasure of attending the Plymouth Housing Group Key to Hope Luncheon.  I am thrilled to be part of an organization that is having such a positive impact on housing in Seattle. As a real estate agent, I have the opportunity to help people find their first homes and their dream […]
community Seattle Foundation Give Big – Today Today is the day for The Seattle Foundation Give Big campaign. I am a huge believer in giving back to the community both with my time and money. I am happy to volunteer and serve on several Boards that doing amazing work in our area.  Plus, a significant portion of every commission I earn goes to support many worthwhile […]